Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Osama Bin Laden

On Twitter there are categorizes that are trending and the number one slot belongs to #osama. What a shocker!

I went on and clicked to view all the posts people wrote. I have to say that there are some pretty funny posts. My favorite is from  who said "They buried Bin Laden at sea? They did that to Megatron at the end of Transformers and we saw how that worked out" I can't stop laughing after reading this. It's a good thing that people can still, after the whole scene that just happened.

I think that there are good and bad reasons for the death. Good being that he is gone! And that we won't have to worry about protecting everyone from his ideas. Its bad because now the people in his army are going to want to attack us even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment