Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Goal 5: Reflect, Step Back, Act

Goal number 5 asks us to reflect on your best and worst lesson this week or last semester then share this reflection and to read comments on the blog and respond to some of the questions and struggles of others in our community!

Yesterday I had a track meet. I was placed into the 800 meter race which I was nervous about running since it would be my first time. So, my worst lesson was that as I was at the starting line my coach goes "just run but not to fast and not to slow and don't go to fast on your first lap and then go faster on the second lap."

The best lesson was in Geometry class we normally are all completely lost and have no idea what is going on. For the past few days we have been learning about circles and how to use the sin, tan, and cos buttons on the calculator. I so happy because I actually understand it. That is the best school lesson that I have learned especially in that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment