Monday, May 9, 2011

Goal 2: Re-Evaluate your values

Goal number two is about helping someone look at something by how much effort you put into your project or into an assignment. You should see that progress made, the learning achieved, and the the work put into it.

Today I got back a quiz that I got a B on (85%). Rather than being mad at myself I looked at it that I did really good because I studied hard, payed attention in class , and saw how much math I know and understand now.

Those were the short term goals that we were given. We were also given long term goals to accomplish.

The long tern goal for Goal 2 was in what ways could you help students re-evaluate the way that you look at things and in what ways can we have them look at the with more reflection?

The way we can do that is maybe by teachers staying for extra help so that they understand all of the concepts that they will be tested on. Also maybe pop-quizes could be removed because maybe a student needs extra help but the teacher wasn't available to re-teach what is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment