Thursday, April 28, 2011

Should Facebook be Blocked at Schools?

In schools, Facebook and other sites like that are blocked.  At Lunch time though you can't go on also. I don't know what I would do in my study and at lunch time. If I dont have any homework to do in study I use my Itouch to play games and go on Facebook. I would feel so empty.

Adults who don't really understand what Facebook is just thinnk of it as a waste of time. It is a fun way to talk to your friends out of school. For adults they can go onto Facebook and maybe see that their friends from college or even high school are using it.

Next year when everyone in BHS will have a way to get on to Facebook, through their Ipads, there will be the thought to block it but I think that the school shpuld start out not blocking it and to see what happens. If many kids are now paying attention and are on Facebook. Then something should be done. School comes before Facebook. It will definitely be a challenge for some people no to go on but that is where the trust should be placed on students. They need to learn what is right and sometimes if they do the wrong thing then they can see how far the limit can be pushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment