Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pictures of What I See Everyday at School


This is the cafeteria where i have lunch everyday with my friends. Since we don't have that many classes with each other, lunch time is when we get to talk. 



This is where my lockers is, in the history hall. Every morning I go to my locker, at the end of the day, and before lunch. It has so much stuff in it because I need so many things for classes. 

This is hallway "A" or the red hallway. I have to walk up the whole hallway at least 3 times a day. It is crazy.  It is such s good workout!
This is the lower library where I spend my study periods doing homework.  Or  I'm in the upper library because of the computers. 
This is the famous statue at Burlington High school. After school if you need to meet up with some one that is the "landmark" you go to.

This is the rubber gym. I took a picture of it because this is where most of the freshman gym classes are. So much fun! aldo because for the whole winter track season everyone on the team would go to the gym sit down and Coach Lev would give us a speech.

This is my Web 2.0 room. By far my favorite class. We get to blog and test out some different sites. We go to the library for achange of scenery and it's just a fun class all around.

Everyday during the track seasons the team goes to finish our workout. The equipment is great because it is so nice and everyone know the rules of the equipment.

This is the Mac lab in the library. I love to go there and use the computers because of how new they are and because its so much fun it play around on the Macs.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment