Thursday, March 31, 2011

More of My Project Online

Another project from my english class is the book Little Brother that I told you about. How we are reading and then blogging about it as our homework every night and that is what we are getting graded on. Well, I forgot to say that the reason why were are reading this book is not only because it is a good book but because you can read the whole thing online as a digital copy.

Obviously another class is my Web 2.0 class. That is why I started this blog. We look at new websites and basically explore the internet for things that teacher might be able to use to improve their lessons. I so far have really enjoyed this class because who doesn't like to explore the internet and write little bits about the topic.

I can't wait until next year when all the students will have Ipads and we will be able to include the internet and different things into the teacher's lesson plans that we were never able to do. I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment