Monday, June 13, 2011

Apps for the Ipads

I think that kids should be able to put what they want on their Ipads. If a teacher wants their students to have a special app for their class than they should be able to. I can see where teachers would think thats students would use games and things like that. When students are in their study period and they don't have any homework what are they going to do. I know that I always play games on my Ipod touch. If there was some way that during class the teachers could see all the apps being run by students during the class. So that they would be able to control what they use in class but that the students would be able to have the things that they want to have on their Ipad. There may be problems with some students but I think that most of the students can be trusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment